We have a great selection of craft courses, which all include a light lunch and mulled wine, running throughout November and December. These can be booked on the Events section of our website.
We will be closed on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and Boxing Day so we can all spend some quality time with our families.
New Years Eve
We’ll be serving our ‘Set Lunch Menu’ as normal before our evening celebrations commence.
You’ll start your evening with an apertif on arrival – a local ale, house made seasonal cocktail or glass of fizz. Then we’ll be heading into our ten course set menu, followed by cheese and coffee with petit fours. We’ll also have a matching wine pairing available on the evening as well as our usual cocktails and wine list. We’ll then see in midnight in style with a glass of Rathfinny English sparkling wine. An evening of quiet celebration, delicious food and fine wine…
Dinner in the restaurant is £165 per person and includes a cocktail on arrival, cheese, coffee and fizz to toast in the new year.
Our bar area will also be open throughout the evening for drinks but in a break with tradition we’ll be taking reservations for tables in the bar. Arriving from 8pm, we’ll be serving a supper of our charcuterie, cheeses and other tasty treats. We’ll also be including a carafe of wine and a glass of Rathfinny English sparkling wine to toast in the new year.
Bar tables are only available to book in person at the bar or via email.
Festive Opening Times
- 18th December – CLOSED
- 19th December – Bar open at 11.45am. Restaurant open for dinner only
- 20th, 21st & 22nd December – Bar open at 11.45am. Restaurant open for Lunch and Dinner
- 23rd December – Bar open 11.45am – 3pm and re-opens for our ‘Christmas Do’ at 6pm. Restaurant open for Lunch.
- 24th, 25th & 26th December – CLOSED
- 27th December – Bar open at 11.45am. Restaurant open for dinner only
- 28th, 29th & 30th December – Bar open at 11.45am. Restaurant open for Lunch and Dinner
- 31st December – Bar open at 11.45am and tables are available (via email) to reserve for our New Year’s supper from 8pm as well as table being free to enjoy a drink, unreserved. Restaurant open for Lunch and New Year’s Dinner
- 1st January – Bar open from 12pm until 6pm serving bar snacks and drinks – cask ale will be £2 per pint until it’s gone!
- 2nd January – 16th January – CLOSED